Your Channels remote should come already paired with your device however if your remote is not paired, follow these instructions.
- Open the battery compartment cover on the remote and you will see two buttons, [PAIR] and [LEARN].
- Insert AAA batteries into the compartment.
- The backlight stays on for five seconds, indicating batteries are good for use and device is activated.
- Press and hold [PAIR], until back light flashes three times to represent remote is paired with your Channels device.
- Backlight is turned on every time [PAIR] is pressed, but it will not flash until a matching device is found.
- When [PAIR] is released, back light is off.
Important: Mohu Channels has been discontinued and is no longer under warranty. Some third party retailers may still sell Channels units, but they are not covered by any Mohu warranty.
Please contact the reseller if you have any questions.