We currently offer 3 versions of the AirWave: http://store.gomohu.com/airwave-wireless-hdtv-network-streaming-device-with-mohu-tv.html/?ref=airwave-home
- AirWave Standard: 30 Mile Range / 10 Mile VHF Range
- AirWave Plus: 40 Mile Range / 10 - 15 Mile VHF Range
- AirWave Premium: 70 Mile Range / 40 - 45 Mile VHF
- The results of available channels in your area are estimates based on your location and the location of the TV transmitters in your area and are not guaranteed. Every location is unique in terms of local terrain, foliage, signal transmission type and installation details which may affect your reception.
You can visit TV FOOL to see what your distance is from the towers, identify any VHF signals and check for any terrain blockages. We suggest that you enter in your complete address for the most accurate distance reading.
Once you run your channel scan here's how to know what your reception chances will be.
- The green arrow indicates distance between the tower and your address.
- The blue arrow indicates channel number. Channels that are numbered 2 - 13 are VHF signals with all others being UHF.
- The orange arrow indicates any potential terrain blockages. If you see anything other than LOS in this column that indicates a terrain blockage that may be keeping signals from reaching you.