Select a Device to Use for Setup
- You will need a Wi-Fi-enabled computer, tablet, or mobile device to complete the setup portal. During setup, your AirWave may need to download and install updates, which can take several minutes.
- It is recommended that on the device you use to set up your AirWave, you adjust your screen saver or sleep settings so that the device’s screen does not turn off or fall asleep for a minimum of 15 minutes of inactivity.
Connect to AirWaves Access Point
- Once your AirWave is powered on, a new wireless connection will be available. This connection (wireless access point) will be named airwave-[serial].
- From the device you’re using to set up your AirWave, connect to the AirWave access point just like you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
- Note: while connected to the AirWave access point and completing the setup portal, you will be disconnected from the internet on that device.
Follow the Steps in the Setup Portal
- After a few seconds, a window with the setup portal should open. If the portal does not open automatically, please open a browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer) on your device and go to gomohu.com/airwave-settings.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the initial AirWave device setup.
Note: If the device you’re using for setup falls asleep during updates, the setup portal may not reappear when you wake the device back up. If this happens, simply disconnect and reconnect to the airwave. The setup portal should then reappear.
Reconnect to Your Home Wi-Fi
- When you have completed the setup you may need to reconnect the device you used during setup to your standard home Wi-Fi network.