The Mohu TV App is available for free download and will be compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, iOS, and Android devices.
1. Check App Availability
Visit gomohu.com/apps to make sure the app is available for your streaming device.
2. Download Via App Store
- Roku Users: The Mohu TV app is compatible with Roku devices, including Roku TVs.
- Mohu TV is not searchable in the Roku Channel Store. Go to gomohu.com/apps to get the link to the channel/app. Once you’ve added the channel, you may need to perform a system update on your Roku device for the app to show up in your channels list.
- Fire TV and Apple TV Users
- Log in to your streaming device
- Open the App Store
- Search for “Mohu TV”
- Download the Mohu TV App for free
Android, iOS and Smart TV Users
- Mohu TV is still under development for Android, iOS and Smart TVs. Please check gomohu.com/apps often for updates on platform compatibility.
- Upon release, the Android version of Mohu TV will be available for the standard Android OS only, not available for Android TV.